Steps To File a Claim
- Complete and sign the Proof of Loss Form.
- Claims documents can be submitted by email or mail.
- A claims analyst will contact you within 5 – 7 business days of receipt.
Required documentation for trip cancellation:
- Proof of payment for claimed expenses.
- Copies of invoices or reservations for hotel, cruise, or tour booking.
- Travel supplier cancellation notice. This notice should include the reservation, itinerary, or booking information, date of cancellation, and the penalties.
- If claim was the result of an illness or injury, please have the physician’s statement form completed. This form is included with the trip cancellation documentation.
Additional documentation may be requested depending on the type of claim that is processed.
Proof of Loss Forms
File a claim by phone: 866-887-7108
File a claim by email: email@example.com
File a claim by mail:
303 Congressional Boulevard
Carmel, Indiana 46032
Claims documents must be signed and submitted within 90 days from the date of service via postal mail, or email attachment.
Claims are administered by American Modern Insurance Group.